Friday, March 6, 2009

Wow, How Time Flys!

At the beginning of the year, Carolyn started back to grad school at Pacific University. They have a campus down here in Eugene and she's going back to get her masters and teaching certificate to be an English teacher for middle/high schoolers. We are both very excited about this new path she's chosen and I'm sure it will amount to a much more satisfying career for her.


Naturally we have the obligatory "first day of school picture." I was so proud of her! She didn't even cry!! (although she may have once she was on)


She got a new outfit and everything! The jacket is actually old. So really all you can see of her outfit is her new boots and skirt in the first picture. They look good from the front too!

2 comments:

Jax said...

Haha, you guys crack me up. Your posts are so funny!
I like your boots and coat Carolyn...very cute.

By the way, the word verification that I need to type in here to post this comment is "hotly." Just letting you know...Thought it went with the post. Like those [brown] boots make you look hotly...

Kirstin said...

Ooh I like your boots, Carolyn. :)