Sunday, July 22, 2007

Just a Quick Note

I just wanted to let everyone know that my Granny died on friday. If you didn't know, she was sick and this was very expected and gradual. She died in her sleep and I know she's in a great place with my grandfather. I am doing very well, Jesse is taking good care of me and I have some great friends who are wonders to talk to. I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm doing just fine, in case this news travels through the grapevine and people become concerned. Granny was an awesome lady and I'll carry some of her last words to me with me forever, "We had a lot of fun, didn't we?" That's just about a perfect thing to end on, if you ask me!

We'll update soon with more pictures... love to all!

-Carolyn

1 comment:

Kenton Henry said...

I'm glad to hear you're doing well. I know you were prepared for this to happen, but it doesn't make it any easier. I'm so glad Jesse is there with you! I wish I could give you a big hug...We love you and miss you.

Katrina, Kenton & Finn