Sunday, July 1, 2007

We're here!

Hello everyone. we have made it. We are currently staying with a host family together, yay! I (Jesse) will be training in a neighboring city while we live together with a host family. It is really really hot here, but we are near the sea so it provides a nice breeze most of the time. The language is amazing and compltetely different from anything I have ever experienced before. We are doing well, the food is great. we will put up pictures later (the line is a bit slow now). Hope everyone is well back home!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am at the medical clearance stage and wanted to know if you had any information regarding VA hospitals in the Northwest. Where can I go to get my medical review done? I don't want to pay for all the lab work that is needed and therefore am looking for a VA hospital that will do it. The Portland VA will not. I appreciate any help.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Azerbijan
I am sure you will like this country with its good and bad sides and defenitly live AZ whith huge life experience.
Your predecessors liked Azerbijan, as they said me.

Anonymous said...

YAY! You're there! It is so amazing to hear from you already! How neat that you guys are together, very lucky. Well, I just wanted to tell you that we think about you a lot and love you lots!
Take care!
Jen, Kyle and Drew

Anonymous said...

Hey you 2. Glad to hear from you so soon. We miss you already and are happy that all is well. look forward to learning about Azerbaijan with and from you. Love your old auntie.