Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Spokane!

In October we went up to Spokane to visit Jen and Kyle's new baby, Logan.


Here I am, trying to establish early in Logan's life that I am the cool/magical uncle.

There was a lot of free time for us to keep ourselves entertained...


He's really a lot smarter than you'd think...and then there's Steve.
(with baby Antonio, Heather and Erik came up as well!)


We stayed at George and Debbie Grabel's house, it was amazing the whole time we were there. The leaves were just beginning to turn and it was so quiet!


Carolyn's long lost high school senior photo...


I should probably not post this picture online for fear that Nigerian scammers will think I'm hunky and steal it to use in their scams.

One of the only pictures of Carolyn with her siblings...Jen. I don't know how it happened, but Jen, Kyle, Heather and Erik were there too and we didn't get any pictures of them. I guess Jen is the lucky one.

He actually really loved this, despite what the picture looks like
...until she dropped him...
then he wasn't so amused.

1 comment:

Carolyn Williams said...

I didn't DROP HIM!!! Jesse!!!