Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!!


I had a nice 27th Birthday in Azerbaijan!
Our friends Kelsey and David came to visit from Ali Bayramli and Goranboy! On the Friday before my birthday, we had Nate, Mike and Cindy over, too! We always like having friends over at our house.
Saturday was a beautiful day in Mingechevir! We walked down to the River Kur and enjoyed the Spring-like weather. I made a barbeque chicken pizza for lunch a la Pegasus.
Kelsey gave me the wonderful cake! It was actual cake mix from America!!!! Very exciting!
I also want to wish some people Happy Birthday. I've been very bad at keeping up this year, mostly because I forgot to bring a calendar with everyone's birthdays.
So...
Happy Birthday
Aunt Kim!
Phoebe!
Cole!
Alex!
Angela!
Brit!
Hillary!
And, I'm sure I'm still forgetting people, so please accept my sincere appologies!
We love and miss everyone!!!

1 comment:

Kenton Henry said...

Good pictures - your hair is super cute! I really like the bangs. And you look so skinny!

Yes we do have a giant mirror in the garage. I got it for Kenton for his birthday. It actually makes a big difference for working out, as I've recently found out. :)