Wednesday, July 23, 2008

... and on to the Big Event!

Ben and Devon's wedding was so wonderful. The location was one of the most beautiful houses I've even been in. It's called the Kohl Mansion and it's in Burlingame, California. In the Bay Area. It was exquisite! Jesse and I got to babysit my two sisters' kids during the ceremony. They are the sweetest boys and did so well for us! The only problem was that Drew (15 months) was too happy! He kept laughing and stuff. :) Antonio (4 1/2 months) was happy chilling out on Jesse's lap, sucking on Jesse's hand.



Here's Ben with the priest and his guys. He looked very nice and calm.
Dum, dum da-dum!
This is a lovely shot of the beautiful Kohl Mansion and Devon and her dad John walking up to Ben. It was such a pretty wedding. The weather was perfect and Devon looked stunning!

Devon and her bride's maids. Jen and Heather are on the end on the right. Devon had all the maids pick their own dresses in the same color. It looked great and each girl looked amazing.

Me and Ben before the wedding. My hair is a bit wind-blown.

Jesse, Steve and three of my brothers. What a group of good looking fellas!

2 comments:

Kenton Henry said...

Soooo pretty! I love weddings! Sounds like a pretty wonderful day. So glad you guys were able to be there for the event!

Anonymous said...

You guys always take the BEST pictures! Can you send some my way? I didn't have my camera on the wedding day, preggo brain!
Thank you so much for keeping Drew occupied, he can be a handful!
Love you guys!
Jen