Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Pre Wedding Fun...

We had lots of fun preparing for my brother Ben's wedding to Devon! We flew down to California on Thursday and went right out to Devon's wonderful parents' house. They made a wonderful meal for us including the best chicken I have even eaten in my life - no joke! It was great to spend some calm time getting to know them and with Ben and Devon before their big weekend!

On Friday Devon's dad's business partner's wife hosted a beautiful bridal luncheon. Then we had the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. It's always so great to spend time with our family! Especially with the kiddos! We really missed Dan and Nina, though! :(


Jen, Heather, me and Devon at the bridal luncheon. Jen's pregnant! She looks so beautiful! The silly baby was always shy around me and never let me feel him kick!

Drew wanted to get in on the rehearsing. Both his parents were in the wedding, so he was stuck with me and Jesse.
He didn't seem to mind being stuck with us too much.


Jesse and Antonio. So cute and sweet!

Devon's gown was so beautiful. She looked amazing. She wore the bracelet that Jen and Heather gave me for my wedding. It was her 'something borrowed' and it looked great with her ensemble. :)

1 comment:

Shaheen & Melissa said...

you are not a blogger stalker!! you are welcome any time! :) I do admit that I have peeked at yours too from time to time! My husband Shaheen's Father is from Iran, so they are Persian. In Farsi Shahin means Imperial Falcon, or Eagle. So Yes it is very similar. His mother is American and chose to change the spelling of his name so that people would pronounce it correctly... that's why it is spelled ShahEEN! :) Hope all is well! Check back or comment any time!! Take Care!
~Melissa