Tuesday, July 1, 2008

First day at work!

Jesse had his first day at his new job last Monday! He was offered a position at his old bank, Siuslaw Bank. He's doing more interesting things than he was doing before, so that's fun! It's sad to have him back at work and me still looking for a job. I miss him. :(


I decided to take pictures of Jesse on his way to his first day of work.He's such a big boy!! He can tie his own tie!Just a little tantrum when I dropped him off with donuts for his co-workers.He was really brave and walked in all by himself!!

Now hopefully I can find a job so I can help contribute to our family! Prayers are appreciated. :)

2 comments:

Kenton Henry said...

Way to pull it together Jesse & go to work like a big kid! :)

Unknown said...

Hey guys!

I finally got my internet up and running ;)

Great to see how well the operation went Carolyn.
And Jesse back in business already,the biggest kid in town!

Best regards,
Azerben
EVS in Mingechevir

P.S.
Hugs from Elena!